Pompano Beach Property Management
We can help manage your Pompano Beach Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Pompano Beach area. Below are just a few of the many services we offer as your Pompano Beach property management company.
Typically, our fee structure is broken down into three separate components:
- Determine the proper market rate for your rental properties.
- Advertise your property through dozens of our "sister" sites including the Multiple Listing Service where other brokers can quickly move show and rent your property!
- Field phone calls from brokers and consumers
- Show the property
- Perform a 50 State Criminal, and full credit report through our industry leading software
- Procure a lease. We handle all of the paperwork!
- Perform a move in inspection with the new Tenant
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- We use World Class software provider AppFolio. Owners have their very own web portal to access property information. So do Tenants and Vendors!
- Dozens of reports are available to help you analyze your business. All are included with our Management Program!
- Highly subsidized maintenance, landscaping, and contractor fees through our Vendor Programs! We handle the coordination, dispatch, follow up...until completion. If your property is in an Association, we coordinate with the Association to make sure that Vendors produce their license per Association rules.
- We offer Eviction Protection Services!
- Fast, efficient ACH payment processing both Owners and Tenants!
- We collect Tenant Rents. Tenants can pay online, through the mail, through a lockbox, at our offices...and soon they can pay at the local 7-11 locations through our exclusive AppFolio partnership! Never has it been easier for our Tenant Partners to pay their rent!
- We perform regular drive by inspections, and per the lease, interior inspections
- We offer Tenant Renters Insurance through our Partner arrangements for less than $10 per month! This is a huge benefit to owners that can supplement your business/liability policy!
- We provide monthly and year end accounting reports...automatically. If you have special reporting needs, we can probably include those for you too.
- We will provide a cost/benefit assessment for improvements. Maybe you are debating adding laundry facilities? Perhaps building another structure on the property? We can help!
- Upon the conclusion of the lease, and the Tenant wishes to renew, we will meet them at the home, discuss their needs, and perform a "walk through" to gather items that might need to be fixed, or improved.
- After review, we will perform a complete market analysis, forward to you for review, and discuss the merits of executing a new lease with the existing Tenant.
- Negotiate a renewal with the Tenant
- Prepare the new Lease, procure signatures from the Tenant, prepare local disclosures, and forward all to you for signature!
Large portfolio owners please contact us for a customized quote.
Florida Property Managers, Inc., leverages its relationship with Keller Williams Realty to perform leasing and re-leasing functions in order to maximize exposure for your property!
For our clients who seek to purchase property, we perform an extensive evaluation of your existing portfolio, discuss your investment requirements, and seek property that fits your needs.
Pompano Beach Area Information
Pompano Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean just to the north of Fort Lauderdale. The nearby Hillsboro Inlet forms part of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. There had been scattered settlers in the area from at least the mid-1880s, but the first documented permanent residents of the Pompano area were George Butler and Frank Sheene and their families, who arrived in 1896 as railway employees. The first train arrived in the small Pompano settlement on February 22, 1896. It is said that Sheene gave the community its name after jotting down on his survey of the area the name of the fish he had for dinner. The coming of the railroad led to development farther west from the coast. In 1906 Pompano became the southernmost settlement in newly-created Palm Beach County. That year, the Hillsboro Lighthouse was completed on the beach.
Areas We Service
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Pompano Beach
- South Beach
- Boca Raton
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Cooper City
- Hallandale Beach
- Sunny Isle
- Lighthouse Point
- Cutler Bay
- Dania Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Lake Worth
- Boynton Beach