Miami Property Management
We can help manage your Miami Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Miami area. Below are just a few of the many services we offer as your Miami property management company.
Typically, our fee structure is broken down into three separate components:
- Determine the proper market rate for your rental properties.
- Advertise your property through dozens of our "sister" sites including the Multiple Listing Service where other brokers can quickly move show and rent your property!
- Field phone calls from brokers and consumers
- Show the property
- Perform a 50 State Criminal, and full credit report through our industry leading software
- Procure a lease. We handle all of the paperwork!
- Perform a move in inspection with the new Tenant
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES
- We use World Class software provider AppFolio. Owners have their very own web portal to access property information. So do Tenants and Vendors!
- Dozens of reports are available to help you analyze your business. All are included with our Management Program!
- Highly subsidized maintenance, landscaping, and contractor fees through our Vendor Programs! We handle the coordination, dispatch, follow up...until completion. If your property is in an Association, we coordinate with the Association to make sure that Vendors produce their license per Association rules.
- We offer Eviction Protection Services!
- Fast, efficient ACH payment processing both Owners and Tenants!
- We collect Tenant Rents. Tenants can pay online, through the mail, through a lockbox, at our offices...and soon they can pay at the local 7-11 locations through our exclusive AppFolio partnership! Never has it been easier for our Tenant Partners to pay their rent!
- We perform regular drive by inspections, and per the lease, interior inspections
- We offer Tenant Renters Insurance through our Partner arrangements for less than $10 per month! This is a huge benefit to owners that can supplement your business/liability policy!
- We provide monthly and year end accounting reports...automatically. If you have special reporting needs, we can probably include those for you too.
- We will provide a cost/benefit assessment for improvements. Maybe you are debating adding laundry facilities? Perhaps building another structure on the property? We can help!
- Upon the conclusion of the lease, and the Tenant wishes to renew, we will meet them at the home, discuss their needs, and perform a "walk through" to gather items that might need to be fixed, or improved.
- After review, we will perform a complete market analysis, forward to you for review, and discuss the merits of executing a new lease with the existing Tenant.
- Negotiate a renewal with the Tenant
- Prepare the new Lease, procure signatures from the Tenant, prepare local disclosures, and forward all to you for signature!
Large portfolio owners please contact us for a customized quote.
Florida Property Managers, Inc., leverages its relationship with Keller Williams Realty to perform leasing and re-leasing functions in order to maximize exposure for your property!
For our clients who seek to purchase property, we perform an extensive evaluation of your existing portfolio, discuss your investment requirements, and seek property that fits your needs.
Miami Area Information
Miami is a major center and a leader in finance, commerce, culture, media, entertainment, the arts, and international trade.
Downtown Miami and South Florida are home to the largest concentration of international banks in the United States, and is
home to many large companies both nationally and internationally. Miami is partitioned into many different sections, roughly
into North, South, West and Downtown. The heart of the city is Downtown Miami and is technically on the eastern side of the city.
This area includes Brickell, Virginia Key, Watson Island, and the Port of Miami.
Miami is home to many entertainment venues, theaters, museums, parks and performing arts centers. The newest addition to the Miami arts scene is the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the second-largest performing arts center in the United States after the Lincoln Center in New York City, and is the home of the Florida Grand Opera. Miami's tropical weather allows for year-round outdoors activities. The city has numerous marinas, rivers, bays, canals, and the Atlantic Ocean, which make boating, sailing, and fishing popular outdoors activities. Biscayne Bay has numerous coral reefs which make snorkeling and scuba diving popular. There are over 80 parks and gardens in the city.
Areas We Service
- Miami Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach
- Pompano Beach
- South Beach
- Boca Raton
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Cooper City
- Hallandale Beach
- Sunny Isle
- Lighthouse Point
- Cutler Bay
- Dania Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- Lake Worth
- Boynton Beach